I was given this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own!
I have been needing to included more water in my diet, but I hate the taste(or no taste) of plain water. So when I was offered an opportunity to try the “Fruit Infuser Sports Bottle”, I thought it would be a perfect opportunity for me to add water to my diet while flavoring it naturally with fresh fruits.
First here are some facts about the bottle ( you can these facts on the link as well):
- SPILL PROOF: The unique locking mechanism of the lid is simple to use yet very effective in protecting against spills. Leak-proof!
- REFRESHINGLY HEALTHY: Add your favorite herbs, fruits, and/or veggies including strawberries, grapes, cucumber, watermelon, blueberries, lemon, rosemary, spearmint, ginger root, kiwi etc. to the sleeve insert, and fill with water.
- UNIQUE SHAPE: The attractive and elegantly shaped bottle fits very well in your hand for a firm grip during sports, at the gym, or at the office.
- PERFECT SIZE: This bottle holds 25 oz of water, perfect to avoid the need for frequent refills, but small enough to carry comfortably.
- EASY CARE: All parts of this bottle come apart for easy cleaning. This Tritan water bottle is free of the hormone-disrupting chemical BPA.
And now for my review (this is my first so I hope I do ok 🙂 ):
This bottle is awesome ! I don’t know about you, but even if the bottle says spill proof, it still leaks ( usually when I am running late and have no time to change )! However this is bottle lives up to its promise and is spill proof, and its locking mechanism makes it hard for little fingers to get a hold of it and accidentally spill it all over themselves too!
I had some fresh strawberries on hand and decided to test out the bottle with them. I left it in the fridge over night so the flavor could really soak in, and by morning my kids and I didn’t want to put it down! It tasted just like the strawberry flavor enhancers I had been buying from the store, without the added junk.
The only thing that my husband said he would change, would be making the spot that holds the fruit, go to the bottom. However, that it did not bother me at all and, my water still tasted like yummy strawberries (which was the most important thing to me)!
I am really looking forward to using this product more often and trying it with other yummy fruit:)
Be sure to let me know if you decide to purchase one and, how much you liked (or dislike) it in the comments bellow
Until next time